- The mission of Cabrillo College is to enhance the intellectual, cultural, and economic vitality of our diverse community by assisting all students in their quest for lifelong learning and success in an ever-changing world.
- The teacher population of 322 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|Cabrillo College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||322 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||13,594 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,560 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9,034 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,500||$34,900|
- Cabrillo College is one of 109 public California community colleges. Situated on the Monterey Bay in the county of Santa Cruz, California, Cabrillo College is one of the most highly regarded community colleges in the state for its success in the area of transfer and career education and currently serves over 13,000 students. Classes are conveniently offered at several locations including the main campus in Aptos at 6500 Soquel Drive; the Cabrillo College Watsonville Center, located at 318 Union Street in downtown Watsonville; and at several locations in downtown Santa Cruz. Cabrillo's career education is closely connected to the nearby Silicon Valley business environment as well as that of the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Cabrillo College offers a variety of programs that lead to Skills Certificates, Certificates of Proficiency, and A.S. Degrees. In addition, Cabrillo College offers basic skills courses and courses for business, professional and personal development. A variety of not-for-credit classes are available on a fee basis through the Community Education Department. Cabrillo focuses on student-centered learning and has a tradition of collegial governance. Currently, facility planning and major construction is under way on campus for a new Student Services Complex, Arts Education facilities and a Health Care Education Center. Cabrillo College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 805 students | 18.90 Mi6201 San Ignacio Ave.
San Jose,  CA  95119
- 5,531 students | 19.60 Mi5055 Santa Teresa Blvd
Gilroy,  CA  95020
- 9,062 students | 19.90 Mi14000 Fruitvale Ave
Saratoga,  CA  95070
- 9,072 students | 22.70 Mi2100 Moorpark Ave
San Jose,  CA  95128
- 9,133 students | 23.30 Mi3095 Yerba Buena Rd
San Jose,  CA  95135