Carrington College-San Jose
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-San Jose||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||15||10|
|Total Enrollment||805 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||734 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||71 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,218||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,700||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-San Jose is Evergreen Valley College (4.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,133 students | 4.60 Mi3095 Yerba Buena Rd
San Jose,  CA  95135
- 9,072 students | 10.00 Mi2100 Moorpark Ave
San Jose,  CA  95128
- 9,062 students | 13.30 Mi14000 Fruitvale Ave
Saratoga,  CA  95070
- 8,435 students | 15.60 Mi3000 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara,  CA  95054
- 23,104 students | 15.90 Mi21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino,  CA  95014
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.