Carrington College-San Jose
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-San Jose||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||15||10|
|Total Enrollment||805 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||734 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||71 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,218||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,700||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-San Jose is Evergreen Valley College (4.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,133 students | 4.60 Mi3095 Yerba Buena Rd
San Jose,  CA  95135
- 9,072 students | 10.00 Mi2100 Moorpark Ave
San Jose,  CA  95128
- 9,062 students | 13.30 Mi14000 Fruitvale Ave
Saratoga,  CA  95070
- 8,435 students | 15.60 Mi3000 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara,  CA  95054
- 23,104 students | 15.90 Mi21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino,  CA  95014
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.