Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (614) 416-6200
- Bradford School graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Our graduates finish first.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bradford School||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradford School, located in Columbus, OH, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care and Culinary Arts so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Programs offered includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administration, Paralegal, Travel-Hospitality, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design and Network Management, Medical Assisting, Veterinary Technician and Culinary Arts. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 896 students | 4.10 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 4.10896
- 2,109 students | 4.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 4.202,109
- 329 students | 5.30 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
(800) 954-4274 5.30329
- 22,719 students | 5.50 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 5.5022,719
- 92 students | 7.40 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
(614) 643-6680 7.4092
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.