Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (614) 416-6200
- Bradford School graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Our graduates finish first.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bradford School||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Traditional||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradford School, located in Columbus, OH, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care and Culinary Arts so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Programs offered includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administration, Paralegal, Travel-Hospitality, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design and Network Management, Medical Assisting, Veterinary Technician and Culinary Arts. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 896 students | 4.10 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville, OH 43081
(614) 882-2551 4.10896
- 2,109 students | 4.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville, OH 43081
(855) 906-8773 4.202,109
- 329 students | 5.30 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus, OH 43229
(800) 954-4274 5.30329
- 22,719 students | 5.50 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 287-5353 5.5022,719
- 92 students | 7.40 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus, OH 43232
(614) 643-6680 7.4092
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.