- Bradford School graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Our graduates finish first.
Bradford School serves 117 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 28%.
- Enrollment: 117 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,980
- Acceptance Rate: 78%
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 27%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 23% over five years.
(OH) Community College Avg.
Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Traditional
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Four or more years
The student population of Bradford School has declined by 68% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Bradford School diversity score of 0.45 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has declined by 11% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $13,980 is less than the state average of $13,993. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Bradford School, located in Columbus, OH, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care and Culinary Arts so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Programs offered includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administration, Paralegal, Travel-Hospitality, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design and Network Management, Medical Assisting, Veterinary Technician and Culinary Arts. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bradford School cost?
Bradford School's private state tuition is approximately $13,980.
What schools are Bradford School often compared to?
Bradford Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Hondros College of Nursing by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Bradford School?
The acceptance rate of Bradford School is 78%, which is higher than the state average of 76%.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.