Boulder College of Massage Therapy (Closed 2013)
- Founded in 1975, the Boulder College of Massage Therapy (BCMT) celebrates 35 years of educational excellence. BCMT is recognized around the world as a leader in massage therapy education. Our programs offer a powerful combination of educational excellence and balance among classic Western massage; bodywork in the Eastern tradition; clinical massage specialization; and bodywork focusing on the integration of mind, body and spirit. Our massage school programs include the Massage Therapy Certificate and Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Massage Therapy. Continuing Education courses are also offered through the Advanced Certificate programs. We believe that an optimal learning environment includes committed and caring faculty and staff, an academic tutorial program, and a broad range of teaching techniques that address different learning styles. We maintain a low student-to-teacher ratio so our students receive the benefit of personalized attention. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive, experiential education in the art and science of massage therapy, seeking to balance professional expertise and support personal growth in an environment that celebrates diversity. The College will be known for its academically rigorous and transformative curriculum, its exemplary leadership in massage therapy education and its community service. We will prepare students to touch lives and become engaged local & global citizens, and our BCMT community will work collaboratively to provide a professional massage experience, enable good health, to relieve pain, and enhance quality of life for all beings.
|Boulder College of Massage Therapy||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||80%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Boulder College of Massage Therapy is Spartan college of aeronautics and technology (11.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 552 students | 11.40 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
(303) 466-1714 11.40552
- 18,761 students | 14.40 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
(303) 404-5000 14.4018,761
- 964 students | 14.60 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
(303) 280-7400 14.60964
- n/a students | 16.00 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
(303) 427-5292 16.00n/a
- 342 students | 18.30 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
(303) 457-2757 18.30342
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your kids can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your local community college campus.
Sex offenders may soon be banned on community colleges. Learn about the community college that has taken this watershed step in preventing children sex offenders from taking classes on campus.