Bay Path University
Top Placements (Massachusetts)
Listed among the top community colleges in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 126 teachers has grown by 46% over five years.
|Bay Path University||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||126 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,587 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||2,352 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,291 students||1,105 students|
|# Graduate Students||455 students||52 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||391||391|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,900||$35,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bay Path University is Springfield Technical Community College (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,622 students | 3.60 Mi1 Armory Sq
Springfield,  MA  01105
- 1,603 students | 4.00 Mi170 Elm St
Enfield,  CT  06082
- 6,604 students | 10.30 Mi303 Homestead Ave
Holyoke,  MA  01040
- 7,300 students | 20.30 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
- 4,075 students | 20.40 Mi950 Main Street
Hartford,  CT  06103
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.