ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||320 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||320 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||93%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$6,256||$4,750|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Oakland Park is meeting the expanding Automotive and Air Conditioning needs of the community. New classrooms are being added to fulfill the demands of the increasing student population. During the touring process, itâ€™s common to watch Automotive students working inside the bays on cars using state-of-the-industry computerized equipment. Air Conditioning students learn their skills on a/c units, refrigeration systems and reach-in coolers. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
- The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park is City College-Fort Lauderdale (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 575 students | 1.60 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 44,119 students | 3.60 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
- 175 students | 3.80 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
- 1,548 students | 5.50 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
- 203 students | 7.30 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.