ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,256||$4,750|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Oakland Park is meeting the expanding Automotive and Air Conditioning needs of the community. New classrooms are being added to fulfill the demands of the increasing student population. During the touring process, itâ€™s common to watch Automotive students working inside the bays on cars using state-of-the-industry computerized equipment. Air Conditioning students learn their skills on a/c units, refrigeration systems and reach-in coolers. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park is Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,567 students | 1.20 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
(954) 776-4476 1.2019,567
- 575 students | 1.90 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
(954) 492-5353 1.90575
- 90 students | 3.30 Mi1040 Bayview Drive
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33304
(754) 312-2898 3.3090
- 44,119 students | 3.60 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
(954) 201-7400 3.6044,119
- 175 students | 3.90 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
(954) 587-7100 3.90175
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.