ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||320 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||320 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||93%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$6,256||$4,750|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Oakland Park is meeting the expanding Automotive and Air Conditioning needs of the community. New classrooms are being added to fulfill the demands of the increasing student population. During the touring process, itâ€™s common to watch Automotive students working inside the bays on cars using state-of-the-industry computerized equipment. Air Conditioning students learn their skills on a/c units, refrigeration systems and reach-in coolers. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
- The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Oakland Park is Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,510 students | 1.30 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 575 students | 1.60 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 44,119 students | 3.60 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
- 175 students | 3.80 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
- 1,548 students | 5.50 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.