ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||55 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,037||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,105||$4,750|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Fort Lauderdale is located near the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, in a suburban area convenient to major highways, bus routes and beaches. ATI students are provided with a diverse learning environment with a proven track record of success. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale is City College-Fort Lauderdale (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 303 students | 1.10 Mi2000 W. Commercial Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
(954) 492-5353 1.10303
- 19,567 students | 1.70 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
(954) 776-4476 1.7019,567
- 175 students | 3.30 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
(954) 587-7100 3.30175
- 150 students | 5.50 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
(954) 975-6400 5.50150
- 1,548 students | 5.50 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
(954) 783-7339 5.501,548
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.