ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||253 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||253 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,500||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||97%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$10,037||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$5,105||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||100%||73%|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Fort Lauderdale is located near the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, in a suburban area convenient to major highways, bus routes and beaches. ATI students are provided with a diverse learning environment with a proven track record of success. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
- The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale is City College-Fort Lauderdale (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 575 students | 1.10 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
(954) 492-5353 1.10575
- 19,567 students | 1.70 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
(954) 776-4476 1.7019,567
- 175 students | 3.30 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
(954) 587-7100 3.30175
- 1,548 students | 5.50 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
(954) 783-7339 5.501,548
- 203 students | 5.50 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
(954) 975-6400 5.50203
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.