ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||253 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||253 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,500||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||97%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$10,037||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$5,105||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||100%||73%|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Fort Lauderdale is located near the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, in a suburban area convenient to major highways, bus routes and beaches. ATI students are provided with a diverse learning environment with a proven track record of success. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
- The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Fort Lauderdale is City College-Fort Lauderdale (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 575 students | 1.30 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 175 students | 3.30 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
- 1,548 students | 5.50 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
- 203 students | 5.50 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 44,119 students | 6.40 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
We report on the latest developments at City College of San Francisco that have resulted in the school’s loss of accreditation and impending shut-down.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.