Arkansas State University Three Rivers
- As a growing two-year college, OTC provides excellent and affordable programs to suit every interest and need. Our curriculum includes career training, continuing education, transfer options, and custom-designed training for business and industry.
- Enrollment: 1,243 students
- In-state tuition: $3,310
- Out-state tuition: $5,950
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 32%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- OTC's hassle-free registration, computer and learning labs, "hands-on" learning, caring faculty, and staff; career, academic, personal counseling; basic skills instruction, and free tutoring, are offered to help you succeed. Whether you want to prepare for a new career with a degree or certificate, to get the basics to transfer to a university, to upgrade your skills, to complete your GED, to get customized training for your employees, or to just learn to send e-mail to family and friends, OTC has a credit and/or non-credit course or program for you. Ouachita Technical College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Arkansas State University Three Rivers cost?
Arkansas State University Three Rivers's tuition is approximately $3,310 for In-State students and $5,950 for Out-State students.
What is Arkansas State University Three Rivers's ranking?
Arkansas State University Three Rivers ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arkansas for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.