- Antonelli Institute offers degree programs in photography and graphic design/commercial art. Located in Pennsylvania, the school teaches artistic and technical skills necessary to succeed in the creative visual arts. Antonelli Institute is known for providing individualized "hands on" instruction in classes taught by working professionals.
Antonelli Institute serves 188 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is higher than the state community college average of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 23% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 39%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 188 students
- Private-state tuition: $19,830
- Acceptance Rate: 65%
- Student:teacher ratio: 24:1
- Minority enrollment: 23%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Antonelli Institute ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
(PA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Private, for profit
The student population of Antonelli Institute has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Antonelli Institute diversity score of 0.39 is less than the state average of 0.59. The school's diversity has grown by 5% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $19,830 is more than the state average of $17,669. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- The Antonelli Institute was founded to meet the training needs of professional photographers and military photographer. Following World War II, the school's excellent reputation attracted veterans seeking training in photography. Internationally renowned photographer and artist, Severo Antonelli, founded Antonelli Institute in 1938 in Philadelphia. The school's founder, a major futurist artist and photographer, had brought to the school his reputation as one of the leading photo-picturalist's in the United States. On two occasions, Antonelli's photographs were exhibited at the Smithsonian Institution in the first and largest one-man photography exhibits ever at the institution. The Graphic Design / Commercial Art Program prepares students for an entry level career in the graphic design and illustration field. Learning from practicing professionals in the field, students acquire the skills necessary for a full-time staff position or freelance practice. Upon satisfactory completion of this program, the Associate in Specialized Technology Degree will be awarded. The Photography Program of study prepares students for entry-level positions in the fast-paced field of professional photography; whether it be portraiture, advertising, commercial photographic lab work, freelance or any number of other areas where skilled photographers are needed. The program provides opportunities, not only for a high level of technical training and skills needed to do quality photography, but to help the student become a successful business person or a highly valued employee.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Antonelli Institute cost?
Antonelli Institute's private state tuition is approximately $19,830.
What is the acceptance rate of Antonelli Institute?
The acceptance rate of Antonelli Institute is 65%, which is lower than the state average of 74%.
What is Antonelli Institute's ranking?
Antonelli Institute ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Highest completion rates.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.