- Windward Community College is committed to excellence in the liberal arts and career development; we support and challenge individuals to develop skills, fulfill their potential, enrich their lives, and become contributing, culturally aware members of our community.
- Enrollment: 2,299 students
- In-state tuition: $2,776
- Out-state tuition: $7,624
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 85%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Located on 50 lush acres at the foot of the Koï¿½olau in Kaneï¿½ohe, Windward Community College, a part of the University of Hawaiï¿½i system offers its own special approach to higher education: convenient, affordable, and personalï¿½with a commitment to helping students succeed and an island spirit of ï¿½ohana. Windward Community College offers Associate in Arts Degree and Associate Degree in Technical Studies. The college offers Academic Subject Certificate in Arts and Business. Established in October 1985, the Center for Aerospace Education(CAE) supports the three primary missions of Windward Community College: traditional credit programs for undergraduate students with special emphasis on liberal arts education, workforce development and vocational training and informal educational outreach programs for our island community (from grades K to senior citizens). Established in Fall 2004 the Windward Community College Office of Institutional Research supports faculty and staff in reporting the institutional information of the College. It also presents this information to students and prospective students for their decision-making regarding the College.