Wayne County Community College District
- WCCCD’s mission is to empower individuals, businesses and communities to achieve their goals through accessible services, culturally diverse experiences and globally competitive higher education and career advancement programs.
- The teacher population of 322 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Wayne County Community College District||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||322 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||16,310 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,186 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||13,124 students||1,914 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,800||$30,600|
- Wayne County Community College District has completed 35 years of uninterrupted operation and development of comprehensive educational services. Both directly and indirectly, our students and the 2.3 million people living within the College's service district have enjoyed the benefits of constantly improved instructional programs and community services. The Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) is a multi-campus multi-cultural institution seeking to improve the quality of life in our communities. WCCCD provides affordable higher education and flexible training opportunities through a diverse catalog of courses, programs, and initiatives. The College's five campuses are located in industrial, rural and metropolitan areas where a major share of Michigan's technical and skilled occupations is located. Because of the diversity of its service areas, WCCCD places a strong emphasis on occupational and career programs, and traditional college and university transfer programs, including those within the liberal arts discipline. For many of our students the college offers an opportunity to transfer to four – year colleges or universities to obtain advanced degrees. Others pursue self-enrichment through a wide variety of non-credit workshops, from personal financial planning and property management to basic and intermediate computer skill training, through the college's Community Education Department. Wayne County Community College District has received a 10-year accreditation at the associate's degree levels by the Commission on Institutions Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Wayne County Community College District is Baker College of Allen Park (8.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,372 students | 8.50 Mi4500 Enterprise Dr
Allen Park,  MI  48101
- 13,790 students | 9.20 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn,  MI  48128
- 22,914 students | 12.90 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
- 289 students | 14.70 Mi26999 Central Park Blvd., Ste. 125
Southfield,  MI  48076
- n/a students | 17.10 Mi34401 S Gratiot Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035