- Vatterott College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSC), in Arlington, Virginia. The Commission is listed by the U.S. Office of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency under the provision of Chapter 33, Title 38, U.S. Code and subsequent legislation. The primary purpose of the Commission is to establish and maintain high educational standards and ethical business practices among its accredited institutions. The Tulsa campus is also licensed by Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools.
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Tulsa||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||59 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Tulsa is Brown Mackie College-Tulsa (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 543 students | 0.60 Mi4608 S Garnett Rd Ste 110
Tulsa, OK 74146
(918) 628-3700 0.60543
- 578 students | 3.40 Mi4242 South Sheridan
Tulsa, OK 74145
(919) 610-0027 3.40578
- 267 students | 3.40 Mi3801 S Sheridan
Tulsa, OK 74145
(918) 663-9000 3.40267
- 16,475 students | 3.70 Mi6111 E Skelly Dr
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 595-7000 3.7016,475
- 109 students | 5.00 Mi8040 South Sheridan Road
Tulsa, OK 74133
(918) 879-8400 5.00109
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?