- Vatterott College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSC), in Arlington, Virginia. The Commission is listed by the U.S. Office of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency under the provision of Chapter 33, Title 38, U.S. Code and subsequent legislation. The primary purpose of the Commission is to establish and maintain high educational standards and ethical business practices among its accredited institutions. The Tulsa campus is also licensed by Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools.
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Tulsa||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||59 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Tulsa is Brown Mackie College-Tulsa (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 543 students | 0.60 Mi4608 S Garnett Rd Ste 110
Tulsa,  OK  74146
(918) 628-3700 0.60543
- 578 students | 3.40 Mi4242 South Sheridan
Tulsa,  OK  74145
(919) 610-0027 3.40578
- 267 students | 3.40 Mi3801 S Sheridan
Tulsa,  OK  74145
(918) 663-9000 3.40267
- 16,475 students | 3.70 Mi6111 E Skelly Dr
Tulsa,  OK  74135
(918) 595-7000 3.7016,475
- 109 students | 5.00 Mi8040 South Sheridan Road
Tulsa,  OK  74133
(918) 879-8400 5.00109
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.