- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Springfield||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||348 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||348 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- One of the most innovative schools, Vatterott College offers a focused education -- hands-on training with expert instructors. Flexible scheduling, Financial Aid for those who qualify, and Career Placement services give you the best opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career. Set your course for a new, better livelihood in Information Technology, Court Reporting, Culinary Arts, General Business Degree programs, or fields including trades (such as Welding, Electrical, and HVAC), business services (such as accounting and computer office technology), and medical technology. Vatterott College has a long tradition of excellence since our founding in 1969, and it is this excellence that won us the award of "Best School" by the Missouri Association of Private Career Schools. Classes begin every 10 weeks. Diploma programs range from 13 to 60 weeks. Associate degree programs are 80 or 90 weeks. With over 30 years experience and 17 campuses across the Midwest, Vatterott College has become a leader in preparing students to meet the market demand for technically superior employees. The Springfield campus offers a range of programs. Programs Offered at Springfield includes Drafting (Computer Aided Drafting & Design and Computer Aided Drafting Technology); HVAC (Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanic); IT/Computing(Business Administrative Assistant, Computer Technology, Computer Systems & Network Technology); Legal(Legal Assistant and Paralegal); Medical(Medical Assistant, Medical Office Assistant, Dental Assistant, Pharmacy Assistant, Pharmacy Technician and Medical Assistant Specialist). This campus prepares students for certifications in A+, Basic Skills Test, CISCO Certified Network Associate, Core Access 2000-MOUS, Core Excel 2000-MOUS, Core Powerpoint 2000-MOUS, Core Word 2000-MOUS, CPR, Design Drafter, Missouri State Registered Pharmacy Technician Process, Registered Dental Assistant Exam, Registered Medical Assistant, Registered Medical Assistant Exam and Registered Phlebotomy Technician. Vatterott College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Springfield is Everest College-Springfield (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 232 students | 2.70 Mi1010 W Sunshine
Springfield,  MO  65807
- 322 students | 4.60 Mi4255 Nature Center Way
Springfield,  MO  65804
- 14,396 students | 5.00 Mi1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield,  MO  65802
- 807 students | 5.60 Mi1423 N Jefferson
Springfield,  MO  65802
- 5,710 students | 63.50 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.