Vatterott College-Oklahoma City
- The student is our primary concern at Vatterott College. We are student-centered and committed to giving full attention and effort to the development of our students’ skills. Our focus on the student affects every aspect of the educational program. Recruitment, admissions, training, and career services policies are designed to develop a student’s abilities, attitude, and interests so that he/she becomes a skilled and successful employee. Our training goal is to provide the basic skills and understanding of common techniques and procedures required for employability. Higher-level technical skills are also offered to qualified students. Our programs are dedicated to achieving maximum development of each student’s skills and personal potential so that he/she is qualified to begin employment in a trade or vocation. The skills and work attitudes taught at Vatterott College are of practical use to the student in his/her chosen career and ensure successful adjustment to the work environment. Our requirements for graduation are demanding.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 46% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Oklahoma City||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||58 staff|
|Total Enrollment||324 students||1,805 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||29:1|
|# Full-Time Students||324 students||849 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||956 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Oklahoma City is Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,996 students | 1.80 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City,  OK  73107
- 134 students | 2.10 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
- 13,397 students | 7.60 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
- 189 students | 8.40 Mi2727 W. Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City,  OK  73134
- 234 students | 10.50 Mi3701 S I-35 Frontage Road
Oklahoma City,  OK  73160
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.