Vatterott College-Oklahoma City
- The student is our primary concern at Vatterott College. We are student-centered and committed to giving full attention and effort to the development of our students’ skills. Our focus on the student affects every aspect of the educational program. Recruitment, admissions, training, and career services policies are designed to develop a student’s abilities, attitude, and interests so that he/she becomes a skilled and successful employee. Our training goal is to provide the basic skills and understanding of common techniques and procedures required for employability. Higher-level technical skills are also offered to qualified students. Our programs are dedicated to achieving maximum development of each student’s skills and personal potential so that he/she is qualified to begin employment in a trade or vocation. The skills and work attitudes taught at Vatterott College are of practical use to the student in his/her chosen career and ensure successful adjustment to the work environment. Our requirements for graduation are demanding.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 46% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Oklahoma City||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||58 staff|
|Total Enrollment||324 students||1,825 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||32:1|
|# Full-Time Students||324 students||869 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||956 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,996 students | 1.80 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City,  OK  73107
- 134 students | 2.10 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
- 13,397 students | 7.60 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
- 189 students | 8.40 Mi2727 W. Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City,  OK  73134
- 234 students | 10.50 Mi3701 S I-35 Frontage Road
Oklahoma City,  OK  73160
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.