Trumbull Business College
- At Trumbull Business College you can earn an Associate Degree in two years and a diploma in as little as one year. Your skills will determine your future. So, whether you are interested in a new career or in upgrading your skills for the job you have, now is the time to make changes.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Trumbull Business College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Trumbull Business College offers two-year associate degrees in: - Accounting - Business and Office Administration - Computer Applications - Digital Graphic Design - Medical Assisting - Medical Coding and BillingTrumbull Business College offers one-year diploma programs in: - Accounting - Computer Applications - Medical Coding and Billing
The nearest community college to Trumbull Business College is ETI Technical College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 129 students | 3.50 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles, OH 44446
(330) 652-9919 3.50129
- 2,244 students | 5.70 Mi4314 Mahoning Ave N.W.
Warren, OH 44483
(330) 847-0571 5.702,244
- 118 students | 7.70 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown, OH 44505
(330) 759-0205 7.70118
- 168 students | 14.10 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon, PA 16146
(724) 983-0700 14.10168
- 419 students | 14.30 Mi147 Shenango Avenue
Sharon, PA 16146
(724) 983-2803 14.30419
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.