Trumbull Business College
- At Trumbull Business College you can earn an Associate Degree in two years and a diploma in as little as one year. Your skills will determine your future. So, whether you are interested in a new career or in upgrading your skills for the job you have, now is the time to make changes.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Trumbull Business College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||192 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||139 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||53 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Trumbull Business College offers two-year associate degrees in: - Accounting - Business and Office Administration - Computer Applications - Digital Graphic Design - Medical Assisting - Medical Coding and BillingTrumbull Business College offers one-year diploma programs in: - Accounting - Computer Applications - Medical Coding and Billing
- The nearest community college to Trumbull Business College is ETI Technical College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 164 students | 3.50 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 2,799 students | 5.40 Mi4314 Mahoning Ave N.W.
Warren,  OH  44483
- 118 students | 7.60 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown,  OH  44505
- 157 students | 14.10 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
- n/a students | 14.20 Mi32 W. State St.
Sharon,  PA  16146
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.