Trumbull Business College
- At Trumbull Business College you can earn an Associate Degree in two years and a diploma in as little as one year. Your skills will determine your future. So, whether you are interested in a new career or in upgrading your skills for the job you have, now is the time to make changes.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Trumbull Business College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Trumbull Business College offers two-year associate degrees in: - Accounting - Business and Office Administration - Computer Applications - Digital Graphic Design - Medical Assisting - Medical Coding and BillingTrumbull Business College offers one-year diploma programs in: - Accounting - Computer Applications - Medical Coding and Billing
The nearest community college to Trumbull Business College is ETI Technical College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 164 students | 3.50 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 2,799 students | 5.70 Mi4314 Mahoning Ave N.W.
Warren,  OH  44483
(330) 847-0571 5.702,799
- 118 students | 7.70 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown,  OH  44505
(330) 759-0205 7.70118
- 157 students | 14.10 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
(724) 983-0700 14.10157
- 539 students | 14.30 Mi147 Shenango Avenue
Sharon,  PA  16146
(724) 983-2803 14.30539
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!