The Bryman School of Arizona (Closed 2014)
- The mission of the Bryman School is to provide quality post-secondary education focused on career success in the field of Health Care while providing a learning environment that inspires our students to realize their full potential.
|The Bryman School of Arizona||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||73%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,093|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,500||$4,750|
- Students interested in attending The Bryman School can choose between two great locations: The Bryman School of Phoenix, located in the West Valley; and The Bryman School of Tempe, located in the East Valley. The Bryman School of Phoenix, established in 1964 by Mrs. Esther Bryman; and The Bryman School of Tempe, established in 2004, are owned by High-Tech Institute Inc. The Bryman School focuses exclusively on offering you training in some of the fastest growing fields in Heath Care today. Programs offered includes Dental Assistant, Hospital Unit Coordinator, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Pharmacy Technician, Surgical Technologist and Practical Technologist in Radiology. The Bryman School of Phoenix consists of 40,000 square feet of floor space, which is divided into classrooms, laboratories, administrative offices and a student break area. Parking is available at no additional charge to the student. All classrooms and labs are designed for a maximum capacity of 30 students. The equipment used for training consists of radiographic imaging and developing equipment, surgical room equipment and instruments, massage therapy tables, medical equipment, dental equipment and computers. The Bryman School of Phoenix also has an on-site library. The Bryman School of Phoenix is accredited by the the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to The Bryman School of Arizona is Brookline College-Phoenix (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,468 students | 1.20 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 617 students | 1.50 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 648 students | 1.90 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 630 students | 2.90 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 628 students | 4.40 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301