Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||7|
|Total Enrollment||334 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||334 students||1,055 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,600||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,386||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,778||$5,015|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus is Universal Technical Institute of Texas Inc. (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,998 students | 0.40 Mi721 Lock Haven Dr.
Houston,  TX  77073
- 228 students | 1.20 Mi415 Barren Springs Dr
Houston,  TX  77090
- 415 students | 2.60 Mi11310 Greens Crossing Blvd, Ste 300
Houston,  TX  77067
- 430 students | 11.20 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
- 1,552 students | 13.10 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.