Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||7|
|Total Enrollment||334 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||334 students||1,055 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,600||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,386||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,778||$5,015|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus is Universal Technical Institute of Texas Inc. (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,998 students | 0.40 Mi721 Lock Haven Dr.
Houston,  TX  77073
- 228 students | 1.20 Mi415 Barren Springs Dr
Houston,  TX  77090
- 415 students | 2.60 Mi11310 Greens Crossing Blvd, Ste 300
Houston,  TX  77067
- 430 students | 11.20 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
- 1,402 students | 13.10 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.