Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||7|
|Total Enrollment||334 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||334 students||1,055 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,600||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,386||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,778||$5,015|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus is Universal Technical Institute of Texas Inc. (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,998 students | 0.40 Mi721 Lock Haven Dr.
Houston,  TX  77073
- 228 students | 1.20 Mi415 Barren Springs Dr
Houston,  TX  77090
- 415 students | 2.60 Mi11310 Greens Crossing Blvd, Ste 300
Houston,  TX  77067
- 430 students | 11.20 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
- 1,552 students | 13.10 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.