TESST College of Technology-Alexandria (Closed 2008)
|TESST College of Technology-Alexandria||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Alexandria is Medtech Institute (5.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,371 students | 5.10 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
- 51,487 students | 5.20 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
- 428 students | 7.00 Mi8300 Merrifield Ave 3F
Fairfax,  VA  22031
- 2,849 students | 8.30 Mi7777 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church,  VA  22043
- 327 students | 16.20 Mi8255 Shopper\'s Square
Manassas,  VA  20111
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.