SUNY College of Technology at Delhi
- The mission of State University of New York at Delhi is to provide its students with academic opportunities and campus programs that yield clear thinkers and productive citizens who are prepared for service, leadership, and successful careers.
The teacher population of 474 teachers has grown by 99% over five years.
|SUNY College of Technology at Delhi||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||474 staff||158 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- SUNY Delhi has earned a solid reputation for providing a student-centered, residential collegiate experience focused on academic excellence, innovation, and hands-on experience. Delhi has also carved a unique niche in higher education. Delhi is not a community college, but a two- and four-year intitution that offers a seamless technology-based education that includes over 40 academic programs leading to certificates, associate degrees, and specialized baccalaureate degrees. Hands-on experience is the cornerstone of Delhi's academic programs. Bachelor's degree programs include extensive internships. Technical programs feature extensive on-the-job experiences as well. It is a proven approach that gets results. More than 95 percent of Delhi students find jobs or continue their education within a year of graduating. SUNY Delhi is a residential campus of approximately 3,100 students and is located in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains of New York. The hallmark of a Delhi education is hands-on learning. Our students are learning by doing -- and gaining the skills that employers are looking for.
The nearest community college to SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill (35.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,267 students | 35.90 MiState Route 7
Cobleskill, NY 12043
(518) 255-5525 35.902,267
- 1,628 students | 37.50 Mi112 College Road
Loch Sheldrake, NY 12759
(845) 434-5750 37.501,628
- 3,550 students | 49.90 Mi491 Cottekill Rd
Stone Ridge, NY 12484
(845) 687-5000 49.903,550
- 6,109 students | 51.20 Mi907 Upper Front Street
Binghamton, NY 13901
(607) 778-5000 51.206,109
- 2,398 students | 52.50 Mi100 Reservoir Rd
Herkimer, NY 13350
(315) 866-0300 52.502,398
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.