SUNY College of Technology at Delhi
- The mission of State University of New York at Delhi is to provide its students with academic opportunities and campus programs that yield clear thinkers and productive citizens who are prepared for service, leadership, and successful careers.
- The teacher population of 175 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|SUNY College of Technology at Delhi||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||175 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,598 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,654 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||944 students||538 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||1,578||451|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- SUNY Delhi has earned a solid reputation for providing a student-centered, residential collegiate experience focused on academic excellence, innovation, and hands-on experience. Delhi has also carved a unique niche in higher education. Delhi is not a community college, but a two- and four-year intitution that offers a seamless technology-based education that includes over 40 academic programs leading to certificates, associate degrees, and specialized baccalaureate degrees. Hands-on experience is the cornerstone of Delhi's academic programs. Bachelor's degree programs include extensive internships. Technical programs feature extensive on-the-job experiences as well. It is a proven approach that gets results. More than 95 percent of Delhi students find jobs or continue their education within a year of graduating. SUNY Delhi is a residential campus of approximately 3,100 students and is located in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains of New York. The hallmark of a Delhi education is hands-on learning. Our students are learning by doing -- and gaining the skills that employers are looking for.
- The nearest community college to SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is SUNY Sullivan (36.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,558 students | 36.90 Mi112 College Road
Loch Sheldrake,  NY  12759
- 2,535 students | 37.00 MiRt 7
Cobleskill,  NY  12043
- 3,594 students | 49.90 Mi491 Cottekill Rd
Stone Ridge,  NY  12484
- 6,924 students | 51.20 Mi907 Upper Front St
Binghamton,  NY  13905
- 3,259 students | 52.70 Mi100 Reservoir Rd
Herkimer,  NY  13350
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.