- The mission of State University of New York at Delhi is to provide its students with academic opportunities and campus programs that yield clear thinkers and productive citizens who are prepared for service, leadership, and successful careers.
SUNY College of Technology at Delhi serves 3,077 students (78% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is lower than the state community college average of 10:1.
Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 57%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 3,077 students
- In-state tuition: $7,530
- Out-state tuition: $11,700
- Acceptance Rate: 65%
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 474 teachers has grown by 170% over five years.
SUNY College of Technology at Delhi
(NY) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of SUNY College of Technology at Delhi has declined by 12% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five years.
The SUNY College of Technology at Delhi diversity score of 0.54 is less than the state average of 0.72. The school's diversity has declined by 8% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $7,530 is more than the state average of $5,507. The in-state tuition has declined by 7% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $11,700 is more than the state average of $10,195. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
SAT Total Avg.
ACT Composite (Year 2021)
ACT English (Year 2021)
ACT Math (Year 2021)
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- SUNY Delhi has earned a solid reputation for providing a student-centered, residential collegiate experience focused on academic excellence, innovation, and hands-on experience. Delhi has also carved a unique niche in higher education. Delhi is not a community college, but a two- and four-year intitution that offers a seamless technology-based education that includes over 40 academic programs leading to certificates, associate degrees, and specialized baccalaureate degrees. Hands-on experience is the cornerstone of Delhi's academic programs. Bachelor's degree programs include extensive internships. Technical programs feature extensive on-the-job experiences as well. It is a proven approach that gets results. More than 95 percent of Delhi students find jobs or continue their education within a year of graduating. SUNY Delhi is a residential campus of approximately 3,100 students and is located in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains of New York. The hallmark of a Delhi education is hands-on learning. Our students are learning by doing -- and gaining the skills that employers are looking for.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does SUNY College of Technology at Delhi cost?
SUNY College of Technology at Delhi's tuition is approximately $7,530 for In-State students and $11,700 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of SUNY College of Technology at Delhi?
The acceptance rate of SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is 65%, which is lower than the state average of 72%.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.