SUNY College of Technology at Delhi
- The mission of State University of New York at Delhi is to provide its students with academic opportunities and campus programs that yield clear thinkers and productive citizens who are prepared for service, leadership, and successful careers.
The teacher population of 175 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|SUNY College of Technology at Delhi||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||175 staff||81 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- SUNY Delhi has earned a solid reputation for providing a student-centered, residential collegiate experience focused on academic excellence, innovation, and hands-on experience. Delhi has also carved a unique niche in higher education. Delhi is not a community college, but a two- and four-year intitution that offers a seamless technology-based education that includes over 40 academic programs leading to certificates, associate degrees, and specialized baccalaureate degrees. Hands-on experience is the cornerstone of Delhi's academic programs. Bachelor's degree programs include extensive internships. Technical programs feature extensive on-the-job experiences as well. It is a proven approach that gets results. More than 95 percent of Delhi students find jobs or continue their education within a year of graduating. SUNY Delhi is a residential campus of approximately 3,100 students and is located in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains of New York. The hallmark of a Delhi education is hands-on learning. Our students are learning by doing -- and gaining the skills that employers are looking for.
The nearest community college to SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill (35.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,535 students | 35.90 MiRt 7
Cobleskill,  NY  12043
(518) 255-5525 35.902,535
- 1,558 students | 37.50 Mi112 College Road
Loch Sheldrake,  NY  12759
(845) 434-5750 37.501,558
- 3,594 students | 49.90 Mi491 Cottekill Rd
Stone Ridge,  NY  12484
(845) 687-5000 49.903,594
- 6,924 students | 51.20 Mi907 Upper Front St
Binghamton,  NY  13905
(607) 778-5000 51.206,924
- 3,259 students | 52.50 Mi100 Reservoir Rd
Herkimer,  NY  13350
(315) 866-0300 52.503,259
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!