- The teacher population of 188 teachers has grown by 526% over five years.
|Stratford University||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Pivate, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||188 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,849 students||1,443 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||816 students||596 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,033 students||847 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||439 students||582 students|
|# Graduate Students||377 students||91 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races||
|% Non Resident races||-||
|% Unknown races||
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.65||0.62|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,300||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- IT'S ABOUT YOU
- Stratford University’s unique student-focused approach to education and learning offers you the shortest path from where you are to a career you will love. We will inspire you to embark on a journey of personal success and nurture you to be more than you thought you could be. You will be empowered to discover and embrace your potential. Stratford University infuses critical thinking and practical experience into our curriculum to prepare you for a rewarding career and learning that extends far beyond the classroom.
- THE RIGHT FIT
- Stratford’s flexible, convenient and affordable master’s, bachelor’s and associate degree programs in high-demand fields accommodate your busy schedule and allow you to earn your degree at an accelerated pace. Five ten-week terms per year mean that you can start sooner and finish faster than at a traditional university. And our eTextbooks are included in tuition giving you one less thing to worry about.Our career-focused programs are designed to optimize your abilities for achieving long-term success, whether you are starting your career, advancing your career or looking to make a career change.
- SUPPORT ALONG THE WAY
- Tutoring and Advising
- Academic tutoring and advising are available for all students to help you stay on your path to success.
- Financial Assistance
- Helping you make the necessary arrangements to turn your dreams into reality, our Student Accounts Office will help you determine your eligibility for financial assistance.
- Career Services
- With a degree from Stratford University, you are perfectly positioned to land your dream job. In fact, the majority of our alumni are employed in their field or a related field. Resume writing and interview coaching are available.
- Military Student Office
- Stratford University offers a military-friendly environment that focuses on helping active-duty service members and veterans make the most of their experience to get where they want to go. Our dedicated Military Student Office will help you every step of the way to maximize your benefits.
- International Student Office
- Stratford University’s International Student Office will help you before, during and after you complete your program by assisting with visa applications, pre-departure travel advice, issuing eligibility and employment authorizations and helping you transfer from other institutions.
- College Location Mi. Students
428 students | 2.30 Mi8300 Merrifield Ave 3F
Fairfax,  VA  22031
1,371 students | 4.50 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
51,487 students | 5.10 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
361 students | 11.50 Mi6101 Stevenson Avenue
Alexandria,  VA  22304
757 students | 11.60 Mi7300 Boston Blvd
Springfield,  VA  22153
May 19, 2017
We analyze some of the ways in which community colleges have changed and improved over the years, from online classes to new degree programs.
May 19, 2017
We explore the various ways students can take full advantage of learning opportunities at community colleges today, from high school programs to worker retraining and transfer agreements.
May 19, 2017
We report on the numerous pieces of legislation recently signed into law by California Governor Jerry Brown in an attempt to revamp and ramp up the state’s floundering community college system.