Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College
|Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||8 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||860 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||12||12|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College is Virginia Highlands Community College (12.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,505 students | 12.40 Mi100 VHCC Drive
Abingdon,  VA  24212
- 5,865 students | 14.50 Mi2425 Hwy 75
Blountville,  TN  37617
- 2,718 students | 36.50 Mi3441 Mountain Empire Road
Big Stone Gap,  VA  24219
- 2,546 students | 40.50 Mi369 College Road US Rt. 19, 6 Miles S. Claypool Hill
Richlands,  VA  24641
- 1,128 students | 46.80 Mi200 Mayland Drive
Spruce Pine,  NC  28777
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.