Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College
|Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||8 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||860 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||12||12|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College is Virginia Highlands Community College (12.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,505 students | 12.40 Mi100 VHCC Drive
Abingdon,  VA  24212
- 5,865 students | 14.50 Mi2425 Hwy 75
Blountville,  TN  37617
- 2,718 students | 36.50 Mi3441 Mountain Empire Road
Big Stone Gap,  VA  24219
- 2,546 students | 40.50 Mi369 College Road US Rt. 19, 6 Miles S. Claypool Hill
Richlands,  VA  24641
- 1,128 students | 46.80 Mi200 Mayland Drive
Spruce Pine,  NC  28777
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.