Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College
|Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||8 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||860 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||12||12|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College is Virginia Highlands Community College (12.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,505 students | 12.40 Mi100 VHCC Drive
Abingdon,  VA  24212
- 5,865 students | 14.50 Mi2425 Hwy 75
Blountville,  TN  37617
- 2,718 students | 36.50 Mi3441 Mountain Empire Road
Big Stone Gap,  VA  24219
- 2,546 students | 40.50 Mi369 College Road US Rt. 19, 6 Miles S. Claypool Hill
Richlands,  VA  24641
- 1,128 students | 46.80 Mi200 Mayland Drive
Spruce Pine,  NC  28777
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.