Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College
|Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||8 students||717 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||860 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||12||12|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College is Virginia Highlands Community College (12.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,505 students | 12.40 Mi100 VHCC Drive
Abingdon,  VA  24212
(276) 739-2400 12.402,505
- 5,865 students | 14.70 Mi2425 Hwy 75
Blountville,  TN  37617
(423) 323-3191 14.705,865
- 3,117 students | 35.50 Mi635 Community College Rd
Cedar Bluff,  VA  24609
(276) 964-2555 35.503,117
- 2,718 students | 36.40 Mi3441 Mountain Empire Road
Big Stone Gap,  VA  24219
(276) 523-2400 36.402,718
- 1,128 students | 46.70 Mi200 Mayland Drive
Spruce Pine,  NC  28777
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.