Southeast Arkansas College
- Southeast Arkansas College is a state-supported, locally controlled, technical community college accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Enrollment: 1,113 students
- In-state tuition: $3,070
- Out-state tuition: $5,590
- Acceptance Rate: 86%
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 69%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- It is the mission of Southeast Arkansas Colleges Workforce Development Center to compile and translate the needs of employers and students into affordable training programs. This is accomplished by developing and implementing a process that provides continuous improvement in the development, delivery, and affordability of customized training and services to business, industry, and government organizations within the Southeast Arkansas College service area. Southeast Arkansas College is the proud recipient of the 1998 Quality Commitment Award as awarded by Arkansas Quality Award, Inc. This is the second year in a row that the college has been recognized as SEARK received the Quality Interest Award in 1997. The Learning Assistance Laboratory provides a learning atmosphere for Southeast Arkansas College students to become successful achievers in the classroom. Assistance includes academic and computer assisted instruction. Services offered in the lab are free to students enrolled at Southeast Arkansas College.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Southeast Arkansas College cost?
Southeast Arkansas College's tuition is approximately $3,070 for In-State students and $5,590 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Southeast Arkansas College?
The acceptance rate of Southeast Arkansas College is 86%, which is higher than the state average of 68%.