Southeast Arkansas College
- Southeast Arkansas College is a state-supported, locally controlled, technical community college accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The teacher population of 76 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|Southeast Arkansas College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||76 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,432 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||744 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||688 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,800||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- It is the mission of Southeast Arkansas Colleges Workforce Development Center to compile and translate the needs of employers and students into affordable training programs. This is accomplished by developing and implementing a process that provides continuous improvement in the development, delivery, and affordability of customized training and services to business, industry, and government organizations within the Southeast Arkansas College service area. Southeast Arkansas College is the proud recipient of the 1998 Quality Commitment Award as awarded by Arkansas Quality Award, Inc. This is the second year in a row that the college has been recognized as SEARK received the Quality Interest Award in 1997. The Learning Assistance Laboratory provides a learning atmosphere for Southeast Arkansas College students to become successful achievers in the classroom. Assistance includes academic and computer assisted instruction. Services offered in the lab are free to students enrolled at Southeast Arkansas College.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 180 students | 40.50 Mi19 Remington Dr.
Little Rock,  AR  72204
- 9,241 students | 42.50 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
- 1,444 students | 59.20 MiOne College Circle
Malvern,  AR  72104
- 4,140 students | 59.90 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,559 students | 63.40 Mi6415 Spellman Road
Camden,  AR  71701
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.