South Louisiana Technical College- T. H. Harris Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|South Louisiana Technical College- T. H. Harris Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||62%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. TH Harris Campus is located in the city of Opelousas the heart of St. Landry Parish. We are a vocational and technical college delivering courses and programs through on-campus instruction and the Internet. Louisiana Technical College (LTC), TH Harris Campus delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. This campus provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student, business, and industry needs within a life-long learning environment. Our goal is to serve you with excellent academic and skill development. Our programs are accessible, affordable, and accredited. We have served our citizens since 1938, teaching skills for success at work, home, and play. Louisiana Technical College, TH Harris Campus is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and is part of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System and The Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to South Louisiana Technical College- T. H. Harris Campus is South Louisiana Community College (21.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,332 students | 21.60 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
(337) 521-9000 21.606,332
- 2,738 students | 22.50 Mi2048 Johnson Hwy
Eunice,  LA  70535
(337) 457-7311 22.502,738
- 127 students | 22.60 Mi1124 Vocational Dr
Ville Platte,  LA  70586
(337) 363-2197 22.60127
- 307 students | 24.00 Mi120 James Comeaux Rd.
Lafayette,  LA  70508
(337) 269-0620 24.00307
- 340 students | 25.30 Mi303 Rue Louis XIV
Lafayette,  LA  70508
(337) 981-4010 25.30340
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.