South Louisiana Technical College- T. H. Harris Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|South Louisiana Technical College- T. H. Harris Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||62%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. TH Harris Campus is located in the city of Opelousas the heart of St. Landry Parish. We are a vocational and technical college delivering courses and programs through on-campus instruction and the Internet. Louisiana Technical College (LTC), TH Harris Campus delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. This campus provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student, business, and industry needs within a life-long learning environment. Our goal is to serve you with excellent academic and skill development. Our programs are accessible, affordable, and accredited. We have served our citizens since 1938, teaching skills for success at work, home, and play. Louisiana Technical College, TH Harris Campus is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and is part of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System and The Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to South Louisiana Technical College- T. H. Harris Campus is Louisiana Technical College-Charles B Coreil Campu (16.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 127 students | 16.90 Mi1124 Vocational Dr
Ville Platte,  LA  70586
- 2,738 students | 21.40 Mi2048 Johnson Hwy
Eunice,  LA  70535
- 6,332 students | 21.80 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
- 307 students | 24.00 Mi120 James Comeaux Rd.
Lafayette,  LA  70508
- 340 students | 25.30 Mi303 Rue Louis XIV
Lafayette,  LA  70508
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.