Hillsborough Community College
- With over forty years of providing excellence in education, Hillsborough Community College is the ninth largest of Florida's 28 member community college system. HCC is a public, state-supported college accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. HCC aims for a high-quality learning environment that prepares its students to excel in Academics and Athletics as leaders in a global economy.
- Enrollment: 19,532 students
- In-state tuition: $2,506
- Out-state tuition: $9,111
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 60%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Hillsborough Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- There are many great reasons to choose HCC. With campuses on Dale Mabry Highway and in Ybor City, Plant City, and Brandon, our students can find classes at convenient locations and times. Teaching takes priority over research for our faculty, and with smaller class sizes, your professor will actually know your name. Graduate with an Associate of Arts Degree and you are guaranteed admission as a junior to any state university and to many private colleges. Earn an Associate in Science Degree and you will be prepared to enter the competitive workforce. The Brandon Campus offers an array of credit classes, including those needed to earn an Associate in Arts degree. Home to the College s Honors Institute, the main campus is located on an 82-acre site off Falkenburg Road, between SR 60 and Hwy. 574. HCC has four primary campus locations, two satellite locations, a very active distance learning program (eCampus), and a comprehensive corporate training center (Corporate Training Center @ HCC). With HCC you can expect small classes, individual attention, day, evening, weekend & eClasses, convenient locations, affordable tuition and regionally-accredited AA & AS degrees. Hillsborough Community College district support services are located on Davis Island. These offices support the critical functions of the Hillsborough Community College District and the campuses. Some of the offices here are our financial services, marketing, academic affairs, our management and research statistics and human resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hillsborough Community College cost?
Hillsborough Community College's tuition is approximately $2,506 for In-State students and $9,111 for Out-State students.
What is Hillsborough Community College's ranking?
Hillsborough Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Florida for: Least expensive tuition, Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).