- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Dallas||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||490 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||490 students||1,055 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,100||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Dallas is KD College Conservatory of Film and Dramatic Arts (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 162 students | 1.70 Mi2600 Stemmons Fwy Ste 117
Dallas,  TX  75207
- 207 students | 2.90 Mi1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 4080 Dallas INFOMART
Dallas,  TX  75207
- 10,549 students | 4.60 Mi801 Main Street
Dallas,  TX  75202
- 712 students | 5.60 Mi6080 North Central Expressway
Dallas,  TX  75206
- 909 students | 6.30 Mi11830 Webb Chapel Road
Dallas,  TX  75234
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.