- Kaplan Higher Education Campuses (KHEC) is a group of institutions designed to provide the skills and knowledge needed for a competitive edge in today's job market. KHEC consists of more than 70 schools nationwide, each separately accredited by one of several national or regional accrediting agencies approved by the U.S. Department of Education. To make education relevant to students in their daily lives, KHEC programs focus on local employment needs. Kaplan, Inc. is the second largest education company in the U.S. by revenue. Its programs are designed to lead to employment in some of the country's fastest-growing occupations, as projected by the U.S. Department of Labor. Through our career-oriented programs, you can gain the skills necessary to qualify for employment in a variety of fields.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||29 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||10|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||369 students||369 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,800||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,492||$12,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,909||$6,297|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Nashville is Daymar Institute-Nashville (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 89 students | 1.40 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 380 students | 2.20 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 367 students | 4.00 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
- 129 students | 5.20 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville,  TN  37203
- 304 students | 6.70 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville,  TN  37228
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.