Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (615) 279-8300
- Kaplan Higher Education Campuses (KHEC) is a group of institutions designed to provide the skills and knowledge needed for a competitive edge in today's job market. KHEC consists of more than 70 schools nationwide, each separately accredited by one of several national or regional accrediting agencies approved by the U.S. Department of Education. To make education relevant to students in their daily lives, KHEC programs focus on local employment needs. Kaplan, Inc. is the second largest education company in the U.S. by revenue. Its programs are designed to lead to employment in some of the country's fastest-growing occupations, as projected by the U.S. Department of Labor. Through our career-oriented programs, you can gain the skills necessary to qualify for employment in a variety of fields.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 66% over five years.
|Kaplan College-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||81 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,492||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,909||$5,500|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Nashville is Fortis Institute-Nashville (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 427 students | 2.30 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville, TN 37211
(615) 320-5917 2.30427
- 181 students | 2.70 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville, TN 37214
(717) 380-1385 2.70181
- 265 students | 3.10 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 889-5520 3.10265
- 158 students | 6.30 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville, TN 37228
(615) 383-4848 6.30158
- 1,592 students | 7.50 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville, TN 37206
(615) 226-3990 7.501,592
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.