- Kaplan Higher Education Campuses (KHEC) is a group of institutions designed to provide the skills and knowledge needed for a competitive edge in today's job market. KHEC consists of more than 70 schools nationwide, each separately accredited by one of several national or regional accrediting agencies approved by the U.S. Department of Education. To make education relevant to students in their daily lives, KHEC programs focus on local employment needs. Kaplan, Inc. is the second largest education company in the U.S. by revenue. Its programs are designed to lead to employment in some of the country's fastest-growing occupations, as projected by the U.S. Department of Labor. Through our career-oriented programs, you can gain the skills necessary to qualify for employment in a variety of fields.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 58% over five years.
|Kaplan College-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||29 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||10|
|Total Enrollment||369 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||369 students||369 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,800||$29,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,492||$17,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,909||$6,297|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Nashville is Daymar Institute-Nashville (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 89 students | 1.40 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 380 students | 2.20 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 367 students | 4.00 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
- 129 students | 5.20 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville,  TN  37203
- 304 students | 6.70 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville,  TN  37228
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.