Remington College-Dallas Campus
Tel: (972) 686-7878
- At Remington College–Dallas Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills that can help you succeed in your chosen career field. As part of that effort, we’re in regular contact with Dallas-area employers to make sure that the programs we offer are current and in demand. We also invite employers to the Dallas college Campus to share their feedback on our courses and programs and on current and future trends in their industries. Our students and visitors often comment on our Campus’s friendly atmosphere and on the level of support we provide to our students.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Dallas Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||38 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||822 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||822 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Dallas Campus is Eastfield College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,112 students | 3.20 Mi3737 Motley Dr
Mesquite,  TX  75150
(972) 860-7100 3.2015,112
- 18,915 students | 6.00 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas,  TX  75243
- 204 students | 6.40 Mi3909 S Buckner Blvd
Dallas,  TX  75227
(214) 388-5466 6.40204
- 712 students | 7.10 Mi6080 North Central Expressway
Dallas,  TX  75206
(214) 234-4850 7.10712
- 529 students | 9.30 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
(972) 733-3431 9.30529
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.