Remington College-Dallas Campus
- At Remington College–Dallas Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills that can help you succeed in your chosen career field. As part of that effort, we’re in regular contact with Dallas-area employers to make sure that the programs we offer are current and in demand. We also invite employers to the Dallas college Campus to share their feedback on our courses and programs and on current and future trends in their industries. Our students and visitors often comment on our Campus’s friendly atmosphere and on the level of support we provide to our students.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Dallas Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||38 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||822 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||822 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Dallas Campus is Eastfield College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,112 students | 3.20 Mi3737 Motley Dr
Mesquite,  TX  75150
- 18,915 students | 6.30 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas,  TX  75243
- 204 students | 6.40 Mi3909 S Buckner Blvd
Dallas,  TX  75227
- 712 students | 7.10 Mi6080 North Central Expressway
Dallas,  TX  75206
- 10,549 students | 10.40 Mi801 Main Street
Dallas,  TX  75202
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.