Remington College-Dallas Campus
Tel: (972) 686-7878
- At Remington Collegeï¿½Dallas Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills that can help you succeed in your chosen career field. As part of that effort, weï¿½re in regular contact with Dallas-area employers to make sure that the programs we offer are current and in demand. We also invite employers to the Dallas college Campus to share their feedback on our courses and programs and on current and future trends in their industries. Our students and visitors often comment on our Campusï¿½s friendly atmosphere and on the level of support we provide to our students.
The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Dallas Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||38 staff||76 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Remington College-Dallas Campus is Eastfield College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,112 students | 3.20 Mi3737 Motley Dr
Mesquite,  TX  75150
(972) 860-7100 3.2015,112
- 18,915 students | 6.00 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas,  TX  75243
- 204 students | 6.40 Mi3909 S Buckner Blvd
Dallas,  TX  75227
(214) 388-5466 6.40204
- 712 students | 7.10 Mi6080 North Central Expressway
Dallas,  TX  75206
(214) 234-4850 7.10712
- 529 students | 9.30 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
(972) 733-3431 9.30529
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!