Remington College-Dallas Campus
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (972) 686-7878
- At Remington Collegeï¿½Dallas Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills that can help you succeed in your chosen career field. As part of that effort, weï¿½re in regular contact with Dallas-area employers to make sure that the programs we offer are current and in demand. We also invite employers to the Dallas college Campus to share their feedback on our courses and programs and on current and future trends in their industries. Our students and visitors often comment on our Campusï¿½s friendly atmosphere and on the level of support we provide to our students.
The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Dallas Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||38 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Remington College-Dallas Campus is Eastfield College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,769 students | 3.20 Mi3737 Motley Dr
Mesquite,  TX  75150
(972) 860-7100 3.2016,769
- 20,032 students | 6.00 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas,  TX  75243
(972) 238-6100 6.0020,032
- 187 students | 6.40 Mi3909 S Buckner Blvd
Dallas,  TX  75227
(214) 388-5466 6.40187
- 180 students | 6.50 Mi18600 LBJ Freeway
Mesquite,  TX  75150
(972) 773-8800 6.50180
- 661 students | 6.60 Mi8080 Park Lane, Suite 100
Dallas,  TX  75231
(214) 692-8080 6.60661
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.