Purdue University Global-Davenport
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (866) 527-5268
- Kaplan University is an institution of higher learning dedicated to providing innovative undergraduate, graduate, and continuing professional education. Our programs foster student learning with opportunities to launch, enhance, or change careers in a diverse global society. The University is committed to general education, a student-centered service and support approach, and applied scholarship in a practical environment.
Purdue University Global-Davenport ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 1,049 teachers has grown by 178% over five years.
|Purdue University Global-Davenport||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Doctoral/Professional Universities||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||1,049 staff||292 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Kaplan University is part of Kaplan Higher Education, a system of more than 75 campus-based schools nationwide. An accredited university providing educational services since 1937, Kaplan University offers master's, bachelor's, and associate's degrees, as well as certificate programs. Kaplan University's main campus is located at 1801 East Kimberly Road, Suite 1, in Davenport, Iowa. The University building encompasses a spacious 35,100 square feet. The campus is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping malls, and apartment complexes. The nearby interstate highway system makes this campus easily accessible to Iowa and Illinois residents. The facilities include classrooms, computer laboratories, a medical laboratory, a library, and a student lounge. Each Kaplan University course is taught in specially built classrooms, including computer and medical labs. Facilities are accessible to persons with physical impairments. The college offers programs in Arts and Sciences, Business, Criminal Justice, Education, Information Systems and Technology, Nursing, Allied Health, and Health Care, Travel and Tourism, Paralegal Studies and Continuing and Professional Studies. Kaplan University online is located on the Internet at www.kaplan.edu. Unlike traditional classroom experiences, Kaplan University focuses on adding a human touch to the high technology of learning online. The flexibility and dynamic interaction of online education at Kaplan University also allows for innovative learning opportunities. Some highlights include interactive seminars, one-on-one feedback, online quizzes, and active message boards. This progressive learning environment allows for constant interaction with faculty and fellow students. The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The nearest community college to Purdue University Global-Davenport is Ross College-Quad Cities (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 54 students | 1.80 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
(563) 344-1500 1.8054
- 7,771 students | 2.70 Mi101 W Third Street
Davenport, IA 52801
(563) 336-3300 2.707,771
- 4,472 students | 7.50 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline, IL 61265
(309) 796-5000 7.504,472
- 105 students | 34.40 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison, IL 61270
(815) 772-7218 34.40105
- 1,925 students | 43.10 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg, IL 61401
(309) 344-2518 43.101,925
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.