Tel: (360) 792-6050
- Founded in 1946, Olympic College is a public two-year community college that provides education to students in a wide range of ages ' from 16 to over 65 years old. The community college system is unique ' it provides access to any students that want to attend and helps build important skills for the next phase of their life or career.
The teacher population of 468 teachers has grown by 122% over five years.
|Olympic College||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||468 staff||353 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Olympic College has three campuses and co-located training sites located in Kitsap and Mason Counties. A range of academic, professional-technical and developmental programs are available at these locations serving the needs of students pursuing associate degrees, baccalaureate degrees, certification, employment retraining and job skill updates. Olympic College Bremerton, the main campus, is centrally located in Bremerton, Washington on a 33-acre site that has spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainier. In 2005, the college will break ground on a new 55,000-square-foot Science Technology building that will replace the existing Math/Science building on the Bremerton campus. The new structure will offer science labs, high-tech computer classrooms, and general purpose classrooms. Olympic College has a strong reputation for quality and excellence. Highly qualified faculty and staff are committed to providing students with the best educational experience possible. About 25 percent of faculty hold doctorate degrees and all professional-technical faculty have industry experience. Faculty and staff have a variety of enhancement opportunities available to help them maintain high academic standards and professionalism. Olympic College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,141 students | 13.30 Mi6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98106
(206) 934-5300 13.306,141
- 6,743 students | 14.90 Mi1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 934-3800 14.906,743
- 5,693 students | 16.60 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 934-3600 16.605,693
- 577 students | 16.70 Mi9709 Third Ave NE Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 322-6100 16.70577
- 5,884 students | 17.50 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Shoreline, WA 98133
(206) 546-4101 17.505,884
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.