Ohio Institute of Health Careers
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (800) 954-4274
- At Ohio Business College, we measure success by the accomplishments of our students. Together, our faculty and staff work collectively to create a learning environment that builds confidence, pride, and respect. We enrich students’ lives by providing progressive career training, along with the critical thinking skills necessary to be successful in various high demand professions within our communities. Our faculty understands students goals and works closely with you to make them happen. In addition to personal attention from our faculty members, students receive free tutoring. Graduates from our associate degree and diploma programs benefit from lifetime placement assistance and free refresher courses.
|Ohio Institute of Health Careers||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$9,500||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$6,333||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Ohio Institute of Health Careers is Fortis College-Columbus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 896 students | 3.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 3.60896
- 2,109 students | 3.60 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 3.602,109
- 324 students | 5.30 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 5.30324
- 22,719 students | 8.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 8.2022,719
- 178 students | 8.80 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
(614) 891-5030 8.80178
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.