Ohio Institute of Health Careers
Tel: (800) 954-4274
- At Ohio Business College, we measure success by the accomplishments of our students. Together, our faculty and staff work collectively to create a learning environment that builds confidence, pride, and respect. We enrich students’ lives by providing progressive career training, along with the critical thinking skills necessary to be successful in various high demand professions within our communities. Our faculty understands students goals and works closely with you to make them happen. In addition to personal attention from our faculty members, students receive free tutoring. Graduates from our associate degree and diploma programs benefit from lifetime placement assistance and free refresher courses.
|Ohio Institute of Health Careers||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$9,500||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$6,333||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Ohio Institute of Health Careers is Fortis College-Columbus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 694 students | 3.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 3.60694
- 1,924 students | 3.60 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 3.601,924
- 443 students | 5.30 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 5.30443
- 22,719 students | 8.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 8.2022,719
- 178 students | 8.80 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
(614) 891-5030 8.80178
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!