Ohio Institute of Health Careers
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (800) 954-4274
- At Ohio Business College, we measure success by the accomplishments of our students. Together, our faculty and staff work collectively to create a learning environment that builds confidence, pride, and respect. We enrich students’ lives by providing progressive career training, along with the critical thinking skills necessary to be successful in various high demand professions within our communities. Our faculty understands students goals and works closely with you to make them happen. In addition to personal attention from our faculty members, students receive free tutoring. Graduates from our associate degree and diploma programs benefit from lifetime placement assistance and free refresher courses.
|Ohio Institute of Health Careers||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$9,500||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$6,333||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Ohio Institute of Health Careers is Fortis College-Columbus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 896 students | 3.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville, OH 43081
(614) 882-2551 3.60896
- 2,109 students | 3.60 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville, OH 43081
(855) 906-8773 3.602,109
- 324 students | 5.30 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 416-6200 5.30324
- 22,719 students | 8.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 287-5353 8.2022,719
- 178 students | 8.80 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard, OH 43026
(614) 891-5030 8.80178
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?