Ohio Institute of Health Careers
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (800) 954-4274
- At Ohio Business College, we measure success by the accomplishments of our students. Together, our faculty and staff work collectively to create a learning environment that builds confidence, pride, and respect. We enrich students’ lives by providing progressive career training, along with the critical thinking skills necessary to be successful in various high demand professions within our communities. Our faculty understands students goals and works closely with you to make them happen. In addition to personal attention from our faculty members, students receive free tutoring. Graduates from our associate degree and diploma programs benefit from lifetime placement assistance and free refresher courses.
|Ohio Institute of Health Careers||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$9,500||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$6,333||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Ohio Institute of Health Careers is Fortis College-Columbus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 896 students | 3.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville, OH 43081
(614) 882-2551 3.60896
- 2,109 students | 3.60 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville, OH 43081
(855) 906-8773 3.602,109
- 324 students | 5.30 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 416-6200 5.30324
- 22,719 students | 8.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 287-5353 8.2022,719
- 178 students | 8.80 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard, OH 43026
(614) 891-5030 8.80178
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.