Ohio Institute of Health Careers
- At Ohio Business College, we measure success by the accomplishments of our students. Together, our faculty and staff work collectively to create a learning environment that builds confidence, pride, and respect. We enrich students’ lives by providing progressive career training, along with the critical thinking skills necessary to be successful in various high demand professions within our communities. Our faculty understands students goals and works closely with you to make them happen. In addition to personal attention from our faculty members, students receive free tutoring. Graduates from our associate degree and diploma programs benefit from lifetime placement assistance and free refresher courses.
|Ohio Institute of Health Careers||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||329 students||734 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,000||$33,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||91%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$9,500||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$6,333||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ohio Institute of Health Careers is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 0.00 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 56 students | 1.20 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,924 students | 3.50 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 694 students | 3.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 443 students | 5.30 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.