Ohio Institute of Health Careers
Tel: (800) 954-4274
- At Ohio Business College, we measure success by the accomplishments of our students. Together, our faculty and staff work collectively to create a learning environment that builds confidence, pride, and respect. We enrich students’ lives by providing progressive career training, along with the critical thinking skills necessary to be successful in various high demand professions within our communities. Our faculty understands students goals and works closely with you to make them happen. In addition to personal attention from our faculty members, students receive free tutoring. Graduates from our associate degree and diploma programs benefit from lifetime placement assistance and free refresher courses.
|Ohio Institute of Health Careers||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||329 students||734 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,000||$33,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||91%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$9,500||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$6,333||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ohio Institute of Health Careers is Fortis College-Columbus (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 694 students | 3.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 3.60694
- 1,924 students | 3.60 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 3.601,924
- 443 students | 5.30 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 5.30443
- 22,719 students | 8.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 8.2022,719
- 178 students | 8.80 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
(614) 891-5030 8.80178
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.