Ohio Institute of Health Careers
- At Ohio Business College, we measure success by the accomplishments of our students. Together, our faculty and staff work collectively to create a learning environment that builds confidence, pride, and respect. We enrich students’ lives by providing progressive career training, along with the critical thinking skills necessary to be successful in various high demand professions within our communities. Our faculty understands students goals and works closely with you to make them happen. In addition to personal attention from our faculty members, students receive free tutoring. Graduates from our associate degree and diploma programs benefit from lifetime placement assistance and free refresher courses.
|Ohio Institute of Health Careers||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||329 students||734 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,000||$33,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||91%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$9,500||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$6,333||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ohio Institute of Health Careers is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 0.00 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 56 students | 1.20 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,924 students | 3.50 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 694 students | 3.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 443 students | 5.30 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.