Ohio Business College-Hilliard
- Ohio Business College (OBC) offers occupational associate degrees, diplomas, and certifications in a variety of programs and could be the key to starting a brand new life. Featuring IT, medical, dental, and business degrees in Columbus, getting an education at OBC will place students on the path to a more rewarding and challenging career.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio Business College-Hilliard||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||178 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||149 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||29 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,600||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ohio Business College-Hilliard is Ohio Institute of Health Careers (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 329 students | 0.00 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 56 students | 1.20 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,924 students | 3.50 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 694 students | 3.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 443 students | 5.30 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.