Ocean County College
- Ocean County College, an innovative academic leader, provides affordable, student-centered, high quality educational experiences that prepare and empower diverse learners to contribute to and succeed in global societies. OCC invests in and fosters academic, economic, and cultural excellence and ensures financial strength by generating new revenue streams, engaging in national and international university and corporate partnerships, and cultivating a technologically progressive and entrepreneurial spirit.
|Ocean County College||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||250 staff||234 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Honor Societies, Recreation Clubs, Student Government Association, Support Groups
Arts and Music Programs:
- For more than 40 years, Ocean County College, a public two-year community college sponsored by Ocean County and the State of New Jersey, has provided area residents with the opportunity to benefit from higher education. Ocean County College is located in Toms River, the county seat of Ocean.
- Ocean offers its students a plethora of degree and certificate programs, allowing them to pursue their education with both credit and non-credit classes. Many of our programs are designed to facilitate easy transfer to four-year universities for our students. We offer honors options, career development, courses for licenses, business education training, as well as continuing and professional education programs. Students can find these offerings available during the day, evening, weekend, at off-campus locations, and online. Through our various clubs and organizations, as well as our Student Leadership Development Program, students are able to pursue both personal and professional enrichment.
- The college is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools and National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,856 students | 25.60 Mi765 Newman Springs Rd
Lincroft, NJ 07738
(732) 224-2345 25.6011,856
- 7,686 students | 34.00 Mi1200 Old Trenton Rd
West Windsor, NJ 08550
(609) 586-4800 34.007,686
- 387 students | 38.10 Mi630 U.S. Hwy. One
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
(732) 729-3960 38.10387
- 368 students | 39.90 Mi3815 Otter St
Bristol, PA 19007
(215) 785-0111 39.90368
- 11,151 students | 40.10 Mi2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison, NJ 08818
(732) 548-6000 40.1011,151