Northwestern College-Chicago Campus
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has declined by 35% over five years.
|Northwestern College-Chicago Campus||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||59 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||425 students||3,818 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||224 students||1,205 students|
|# Part-Time Students||201 students||2,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.66||0.58|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,800||$32,200|
- With three campuses conveniently serving more than 2100 students in the greater Chicago area, Northwestern Business College provides a solid, career-focused education in some of the fastest growing professions. In as little as one to two years, NBC students can earn their certificate or degree and begin working in their chosen fields. Founded in 1902 to provide men and women with the specialized training necessary for a successful career in business and to support Chicago's rapidly growing business community, NBC continues to pursue the basic principles of its founder: to meet the needs of students who are career-oriented. The Professional and Continuing Education Center offers non-credit courses focusing on professions regulated by the state. These courses provide training and education that prepares you to earn or maintain your license as a real estate agent, property appraiser, home inspector, or insurance agent. Northwestern Business College offers focused programs that target the nation's fastest growing careers. Many NBC students have to balance work, school, family, and other obligations. We offer day, evening and weekend classes, allowing you maximum options for completing your coursework. Northwestern Business College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,146 students | 1.60 Mi4300 N Narragansett
Chicago,  IL  60634
- 433 students | 3.30 Mi5440 Fargo Avenue
Skokie,  IL  60077
- 1,529 students | 5.00 Mi1333-45 W. Argyle St.
Chicago,  IL  60640
- 10,601 students | 5.20 Mi1145 W Wilson Ave.
Chicago,  IL  60640
- 11,577 students | 5.60 Mi2000 5th Ave
River Grove,  IL  60171