Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park
Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park places among the top 20% of community colleges in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||123 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||7|
|Total Enrollment||717 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||717 students||1,386 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,400||$31,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,979||$7,736|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park is Triton College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,577 students | 0.80 Mi2000 5th Ave
River Grove,  IL  60171
- 12,146 students | 4.30 Mi4300 N Narragansett
Chicago,  IL  60634
- 425 students | 5.80 Mi4829 North Lipps Avenue
Chicago,  IL  60630
- 4,653 students | 6.80 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero,  IL  60804
- 6,245 students | 8.40 Mi1900 W Van Buren
Chicago,  IL  60612
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.