Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park
Top Placements (Illinois)
Listed among the top community colleges in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 61% over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||123 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||7|
|Total Enrollment||717 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||717 students||1,386 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,400||$32,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,979||$7,862|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park is Triton College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,577 students | 0.80 Mi2000 5th Ave
River Grove,  IL  60171
- 12,146 students | 4.30 Mi4300 N Narragansett
Chicago,  IL  60634
- 425 students | 5.80 Mi4829 North Lipps Avenue
Chicago,  IL  60630
- 4,653 students | 6.80 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero,  IL  60804
- 6,245 students | 8.40 Mi1900 W Van Buren
Chicago,  IL  60612
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.