National Career College
- Maric College is an institution of higher learning dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National Career College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||147 students||1,613 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,100||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||70%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,502||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,289||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||88%||94%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Maric College is part of a network of over 75 schools nationwide offering quality career-focused education. The tradition of excellence began in 1987 when Educational Medical, Inc. purchased three well-respected Maric Colleges - a group of career colleges offering training in the allied health fields - in Southern California. In 1998, Educational Medical, Inc. changed its name to Quest Education Corporation to better reflect the diversity of programs within the 30 schools operating in 11 states. In August of 2000, Quest Education Corporation was purchased by Kaplan, Inc., a division of the Washington Post. Quest Education Corporation changed its name to Kaplan Higher Education Corporation in 2002. The college offers different program options at each of our locations across California. We offer career-focused education in three main areas: Arts & Design,, Healthcare and Legal. Not all programs are offered at each of our campuses. Programs Offered at the Panorama city campus are Legal Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant and Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
- The nearest community college to National Career College is Casa Loma College-Van Nuys (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 225 students | 2.20 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
- 317 students | 2.60 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 620 students | 3.50 Mi12412 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 3.50 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 789 students | 4.00 Mi6180 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Suite 101
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.