Metro Business College-Rolla
- There are three Metro Business Colleges in the state of Missouri. Located in Cape Girardeau, Rolla, and Jefferson City, our private career colleges prepare students for new careers in Business, Healthcare, and Information Technology.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 68% over five years.
|Metro Business College-Rolla||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||76 students||1,147 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||70 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||633 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,500||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Metro Business College awards Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business & Computer Specialist and Medical Specialist. The College awards diplomas in Information Processing/Computer Operator and Medical Secretary. The College awards certificates in Administrative Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Administrative Assistant. Metro Business College offers 100 non-credit and certification-based online courses on office productivity applications, design and media tools, computer programming, Web development, databases, hardware networks, operating systems, Cisco training, telephony, Brainbench certification exams, e-business, project management, and workplace safety. All three campuses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. In fact, MBC has achieved Honor Roll School status with ACICS.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,259 students | 38.20 MiOne Technology Drive
Linn,  MO  65051
- 125 students | 45.60 Mi6915 S Hwy 63
Houston,  MO  65483
- 125 students | 52.40 Mi210 El Mercado Plaza
Jefferson City,  MO  65109
- 3,222 students | 54.20 Mi1964 Prairie Dell Rd
Union,  MO  63084
- 4,882 students | 68.70 Mi1000 Viking Drive
Hillsboro,  MO  63050
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!