Metro Business College-Rolla
Tel: (573) 364-8464
- There are three Metro Business Colleges in the state of Missouri. Located in Cape Girardeau, Rolla, and Jefferson City, our private career colleges prepare students for new careers in Business, Healthcare, and Information Technology.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Metro Business College-Rolla||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Metro Business College awards Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business & Computer Specialist and Medical Specialist. The College awards diplomas in Information Processing/Computer Operator and Medical Secretary. The College awards certificates in Administrative Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Administrative Assistant. Metro Business College offers 100 non-credit and certification-based online courses on office productivity applications, design and media tools, computer programming, Web development, databases, hardware networks, operating systems, Cisco training, telephony, Brainbench certification exams, e-business, project management, and workplace safety. All three campuses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. In fact, MBC has achieved Honor Roll School status with ACICS.
The nearest community college to Metro Business College-Rolla is State Technical College of Missouri (38.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,471 students | 38.70 MiOne Technology Drive
Linn,  MO  65051
(573) 897-5000 38.701,471
- 63 students | 45.50 Mi6915 S Hwy 63
Houston,  MO  65483
(417) 967-5466 45.5063
- 48 students | 52.40 Mi210 El Mercado Plaza
Jefferson City,  MO  65109
(573) 635-6600 52.4048
- 2,629 students | 54.30 Mi1964 Prairie Dell Rd
Union,  MO  63084
(636) 584-6500 54.302,629
- 4,432 students | 68.80 Mi1000 Viking Drive
Hillsboro,  MO  63050
(636) 797-3000 68.804,432
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.