Metro Business College-Rolla
Tel: (573) 364-8464
- There are three Metro Business Colleges in the state of Missouri. Located in Cape Girardeau, Rolla, and Jefferson City, our private career colleges prepare students for new careers in Business, Healthcare, and Information Technology.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Metro Business College-Rolla||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||32 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Metro Business College awards Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business & Computer Specialist and Medical Specialist. The College awards diplomas in Information Processing/Computer Operator and Medical Secretary. The College awards certificates in Administrative Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Administrative Assistant. Metro Business College offers 100 non-credit and certification-based online courses on office productivity applications, design and media tools, computer programming, Web development, databases, hardware networks, operating systems, Cisco training, telephony, Brainbench certification exams, e-business, project management, and workplace safety. All three campuses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. In fact, MBC has achieved Honor Roll School status with ACICS.
The nearest community college to Metro Business College-Rolla is State Technical College of Missouri (38.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,259 students | 38.70 MiOne Technology Drive
Linn,  MO  65051
(573) 897-5000 38.701,259
- 125 students | 45.50 Mi6915 S Hwy 63
Houston,  MO  65483
(417) 967-5466 45.50125
- 125 students | 52.40 Mi210 El Mercado Plaza
Jefferson City,  MO  65109
(573) 635-6600 52.40125
- 3,222 students | 54.30 Mi1964 Prairie Dell Rd
Union,  MO  63084
(636) 584-6500 54.303,222
- 4,882 students | 68.80 Mi1000 Viking Drive
Hillsboro,  MO  63050
(636) 797-3000 68.804,882
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!