MedTech College-Lexington Campus
MedTech College-Lexington Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|MedTech College-Lexington Campus||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||5|
|Total Enrollment||186 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||186 students||1,360 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,800||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||81%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$20,000||$14,296|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$6,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to MedTech College-Lexington Campus is Bluegrass Community and Technical College (5.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,952 students | 5.10 Mi470 Cooper Drive
Lexington,  KY  40506
- 979 students | 6.10 Mi2376 Sir Barton Way
Lexington,  KY  40509
- 1,140 students | 10.90 Mi512 E. Stephens St
Midway,  KY  40347
- 3,478 students | 51.80 Mi1755 U.S. Hwy 68
Maysville,  KY  41056
- 439 students | 59.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
Make sure you don't become part of a community college "dropout factory" by considering these 10 factors when choosing a community college.
In an effort to compete with for-profit schools, New York community colleges have launched an alliance to offer distance learning to make classes more accessible to students.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.