MedTech College-Lexington Campus
MedTech College-Lexington Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|MedTech College-Lexington Campus||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||5|
|Total Enrollment||186 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||186 students||1,360 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,800||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||81%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$20,000||$14,296|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$6,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to MedTech College-Lexington Campus is Bluegrass Community and Technical College (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,952 students | 5.00 Mi470 Cooper Drive
Lexington,  KY  40506
- 979 students | 6.20 Mi2376 Sir Barton Way
Lexington,  KY  40509
- 1,140 students | 10.60 Mi512 E. Stephens St
Midway,  KY  40347
- 3,478 students | 51.50 Mi1755 U.S. Hwy 68
Maysville,  KY  41056
- 439 students | 59.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
Learn about the many opportunities available with an associate degree in environmental science and some of the community colleges offering course studies in this field.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.