MedTech College-Lexington Campus
Top Placements (Kentucky)
Listed among the top community colleges in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 650% over five years.
|MedTech College-Lexington Campus||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||5|
|Total Enrollment||186 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||186 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,892 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,800||$30,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||81%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$17,357|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$6,625|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to MedTech College-Lexington Campus is Bluegrass Community and Technical College (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,952 students | 5.00 Mi470 Cooper Drive
Lexington,  KY  40506
- 979 students | 6.20 Mi2376 Sir Barton Way
Lexington,  KY  40509
- 1,140 students | 10.60 Mi512 E. Stephens St
Midway,  KY  40347
- 3,478 students | 51.50 Mi1755 U.S. Hwy 68
Maysville,  KY  41056
- 439 students | 59.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.