MedTech College-Lexington Campus
MedTech College-Lexington Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|MedTech College-Lexington Campus||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||5|
|Total Enrollment||186 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||186 students||1,360 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,800||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||81%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$20,000||$14,296|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$6,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to MedTech College-Lexington Campus is Bluegrass Community and Technical College (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,952 students | 5.00 Mi470 Cooper Drive
Lexington,  KY  40506
- 979 students | 6.20 Mi2376 Sir Barton Way
Lexington,  KY  40509
- 1,140 students | 10.60 Mi512 E. Stephens St
Midway,  KY  40347
- 3,478 students | 51.50 Mi1755 U.S. Hwy 68
Maysville,  KY  41056
- 439 students | 59.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.