Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||10|
|Total Enrollment||242 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||242 students||487 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,620||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park is City College-Altamonte Springs (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 410 students | 1.20 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
- 418 students | 3.40 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 430 students | 3.40 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
- 634 students | 3.80 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 4.30 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.