Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||10|
|Total Enrollment||242 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||242 students||487 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,620||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park is City College-Altamonte Springs (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 410 students | 1.20 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
- 418 students | 3.40 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 430 students | 3.40 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
- 634 students | 3.80 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 4.30 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.