Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||10|
|Total Enrollment||242 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||242 students||487 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,620||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lincoln Technical Institute-Fern Park is City College-Altamonte Springs (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 410 students | 1.20 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
- 418 students | 3.40 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 430 students | 3.40 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
- 634 students | 3.80 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 4.30 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.