Top Melrose Park Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top community college in Melrose Park, Illinois, serving 717 students.
- The average community college acceptance rate in Cook County, IL is 76% (view national acceptance rates).
- Cook County, IL community college have a diversity score of 0.57, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 80% of the student body (majority Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 21:1.
Top Melrose Park, IL Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 8317 W North Avenue
Melrose Park,  IL 60160
Safety has been a top concern at community colleges since the Virginia Tech tragedy, but awareness has been heightened from recent attacks. We’ll discuss what schools are doing to protect students, as well as recent community college attacks in Texas and Virginia.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.