Top Melrose Park Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top community college in Melrose Park, Illinois, serving 717 students.
- The average community college acceptance rate in Cook County, IL is 76% (view national acceptance rates).
- Cook County, IL community college have a diversity score of 0.57, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 80% of the student body (majority Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 21:1.
Top Melrose Park, IL Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 8317 W North Avenue
Melrose Park,  IL 60160
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.