- The L’École Culinaire staff is dedicated to assisting our students with their educational careers by providing friendly, knowledgeable guidance. Making the decision to return to school is a life changing decision which will positively impact one’s personal and professional life. It is our hope that L’École Culinaire offers you the skills, knowledge and guidance that you seek as you transition into your chosen career path. Our curriculum is designed to provide all students with an exceptionally strong and well rounded background in all aspects of the hospitality and food and beverage industry.
Top Placements (Tennessee)
Listed among the top community colleges in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 87% over five years.
|L'Ecole Culinaire-Memphis||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||442 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||442 students||369 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,400||$29,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to L'Ecole Culinaire-Memphis is Vatterott College-Appling Farms (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 285 students | 2.30 Mi6991 Appling Farms Parkway
Memphis,  TN  38133
- 1,310 students | 6.30 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
- 633 students | 12.50 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 249 students | 12.60 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,170 students | 13.10 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.