Kilian Community College (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kilian Community College||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||252 students||934 students|
|# Full-Time Students||34 students||680 students|
|# Part-Time Students||218 students||254 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$38,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Located in the heart of the city, near the Falls of the Big Sioux River in downtown Sioux Falls, Kilan is the city's only community college.
- Established in 1977, Kilian Community College provides higher learning and serves new-traditional students by meeting them where they are and getting them to where they need to go. Kilian is renowned for its empowering approach to education. By being accessible, supportive, relevant, and trusted, Kilian helps students enter the workforce with an education, a sense of accomplishment, and a confidence that keeps them on the path to success.
- Kilian Community College focuses on helping every student succeed. Our faculty and staff help you create your own goals, pathways, and direction. We will take the journey with you until you reach your destination.
- The nearest community college to Kilian Community College is Southeast Technical Institute (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,332 students | 3.10 Mi2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls,  SD  57107
- 138 students | 4.80 Mi5101 S Broadband Ln
Sioux Falls,  SD  57108
- 1,568 students | 50.20 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon,  IA  51201
- 1,198 students | 64.70 Mi1800 E. Spruce Street
Mitchell,  SD  57301
- 254 students | 73.20 Mi2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City,  IA  51104
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
Are you taking full advantage of scholarships? Use these 7 smart tips when applying for your scholarships, whether need or merit-based awards, as well as those for individuals from certain ethnic, religious, or socioeconomic groups. Increase your chances of being awarded scholarships!
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.