- At Kaplan College in Sacramento, CA, we believe commitment works both ways. We are dedicated to your success and value your reason for going back to school. That is why we are offering you an opportunity to experience real classes, for real credits, before having a tuition obligation. Kaplan College strives to put our students first. Your satisfaction and success as a student are important to us. If for any reason you choose to withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the introductory period, your tuition obligation and cost of course materials are waived. The right education can make all the difference. To seek a new career or advance in your current profession, you need the skills and knowledge that employers seek. At Kaplan College in Sacramento, California, we offer the opportunity to gain both the education and hands-on experience you need to achieve your goal of a better professional future. Kaplan College offers the right combination of professional experience, flexible schedules, and educational programs to help you succeed. What you learn here can help you achieve the career future you envision. Start making a difference today with Kaplan College.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-Sacramento||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||429 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||429 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||87%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,449||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Sacramento is American River College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,133 students | 1.80 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 748 students | 2.40 Mi5221 Madison Ave
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 517 students | 5.30 Mi7301 Greenback Lane, Ste A
Citrus Heights,  CA  95621
- 1,385 students | 6.20 Mi8909 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento,  CA  95826
- n/a students | 6.40 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.