- At Kaplan College in Sacramento, CA, we believe commitment works both ways. We are dedicated to your success and value your reason for going back to school. That is why we are offering you an opportunity to experience real classes, for real credits, before having a tuition obligation. Kaplan College strives to put our students first. Your satisfaction and success as a student are important to us. If for any reason you choose to withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the introductory period, your tuition obligation and cost of course materials are waived. The right education can make all the difference. To seek a new career or advance in your current profession, you need the skills and knowledge that employers seek. At Kaplan College in Sacramento, California, we offer the opportunity to gain both the education and hands-on experience you need to achieve your goal of a better professional future. Kaplan College offers the right combination of professional experience, flexible schedules, and educational programs to help you succeed. What you learn here can help you achieve the career future you envision. Start making a difference today with Kaplan College.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-Sacramento||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||429 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||429 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||87%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,449||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Sacramento is American River College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,133 students | 1.80 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 748 students | 2.40 Mi5221 Madison Ave
Sacramento,  CA  95841
- 517 students | 5.30 Mi7301 Greenback Lane, Ste A
Citrus Heights,  CA  95621
- 1,385 students | 6.20 Mi8909 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento,  CA  95826
- n/a students | 6.40 Mi11000 Olson Drive, Suite 100
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.