Kaplan College-Denver (Closed 2012)
- At Kaplan College, we offer more than just an education; we are committed to your future success. Our faculty and staff strive to prepare you with the training you will need to become involved and accomplished in your chosen field. Your success is important to us, so our Career Services department is readily available to assist you with your individual career planning.We also provide guidance in any of our offered career programs. Your success beyond the classroom is important to us. We offer individual career planning and assessments to help you craft the most effective employment search strategies. Learn to write effective cover letters and resumes and sharpen your interviewing skills so that you can make a favorable first impression with prospective employers. We can also guide you in identifying job openings by using local newspaper classified ads and by searching the Internet.
|Kaplan College-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||8|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,200||$33,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||96%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$9,470||$10,150|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$4,100||$5,250|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Denver is Everest College-Thornton (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 342 students | 1.00 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- 944 students | 1.60 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
- n/a students | 4.50 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 18,761 students | 4.80 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 964 students | 5.20 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.