Kaplan College-Denver (Closed 2012)
- At Kaplan College, we offer more than just an education; we are committed to your future success. Our faculty and staff strive to prepare you with the training you will need to become involved and accomplished in your chosen field. Your success is important to us, so our Career Services department is readily available to assist you with your individual career planning.We also provide guidance in any of our offered career programs. Your success beyond the classroom is important to us. We offer individual career planning and assessments to help you craft the most effective employment search strategies. Learn to write effective cover letters and resumes and sharpen your interviewing skills so that you can make a favorable first impression with prospective employers. We can also guide you in identifying job openings by using local newspaper classified ads and by searching the Internet.
|Kaplan College-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||8|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,200||$33,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||96%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$9,470||$10,150|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$4,100||$5,250|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Denver is Everest College-Thornton (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 342 students | 1.00 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
(303) 457-2757 1.00342
- 944 students | 1.60 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
(303) 426-1800 1.60944
- n/a students | 4.50 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
(303) 427-5292 4.50n/a
- 18,761 students | 4.80 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
(303) 404-5000 4.8018,761
- 964 students | 5.20 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
(303) 280-7400 5.20964
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.