ITT Technical Institute-Warrensville Heights (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Warrensville Heights||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||406 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||84 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Warrensville Heights is Ohio Technical College-PowerSport Institute (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.60 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 510 students | 4.20 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
- 459 students | 8.40 Mi325 Alpha Park Dr
Cleveland,  OH  44143
- 475 students | 9.90 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 1,119 students | 10.20 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.