ITT Technical Institute-Richmond (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design.
The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Richmond||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||69 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Richmond is Centura College-Richmond Main (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 33 students | 0.80 Mi7914 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23235
(804) 330-0111 0.8033
- 11,735 students | 1.30 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 330-5533 1.3011,735
- 10 students | 1.30 Mi800 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 521-0400 1.3010
- 741 students | 2.80 Mi8141 Hull St Rd
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
(804) 745-2444 2.80741
- 425 students | 6.80 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond, VA 23230
(804) 323-1020 6.80425
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?