ITT Technical Institute-Oklahoma City (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Oklahoma City||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||58 staff|
|Total Enrollment||330 students||1,805 students|
|# Full-Time Students||217 students||849 students|
|# Part-Time Students||113 students||956 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$33,300|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Oklahoma City is Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,996 students | 3.90 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City,  OK  73107
- 134 students | 5.50 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
- 189 students | 6.20 Mi2727 W. Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City,  OK  73134
- 6,891 students | 9.00 Mi6420 S E 15th
Oklahoma City,  OK  73110
- 13,397 students | 9.40 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.