ITT Technical Institute-Oak Brook (Closed 2016)
- At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 21% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Oak Brook||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||124 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Oak Brook is College of DuPage (6.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 24,900 students | 6.40 Mi425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
(630) 942-2800 6.4024,900
- 809 students | 7.00 Mi8317 W North Avenue
Melrose Park, IL 60160
(708) 344-4700 7.00809
- 10,529 students | 7.10 Mi2000 5th Ave
River Grove, IL 60171
(708) 456-0300 7.1010,529
- 4,351 students | 9.30 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero, IL 60804
(708) 656-8000 9.304,351
- 597 students | 9.80 Mi7725 South Harlem Avenue
Bridgeview, IL 60455
(708) 237-5050 9.80597
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.