ITT Technical Institute-Oak Brook (Closed 2016)
- At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Oak Brook||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||307 students||3,999 students|
|# Full-Time Students||243 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||64 students||2,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$31,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Oak Brook is Moraine Valley Community College (6.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,286 students | 6.90 Mi9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills,  IL  60465
- 743 students | 6.90 Mi7725 South Harlem Avenue
Bridgeview,  IL  60455
- 29,476 students | 9.00 Mi425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn,  IL  60137
- 360 students | 9.70 Mi6640 S. Cicero
Chicago,  IL  60638
- 4,653 students | 9.70 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero,  IL  60804
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.