ITT Technical Institute-Louisville (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Louisville||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||442 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||297 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||145 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Louisville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. - ITT Technical Institute, Newburgh, Indiana was founded December 1, 1959 as Teletronic Technical Institute. In July 1965, the name was changed to Sams Technical Institute. International Telephone & Telegraph Corporation acquired the school in 1966. The name of the school was changed in September 1970 to ITT Technical Institute. The school moved to its present location in September 1996. The school offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Criminal Justice, Industrial Automation Engineering Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Norfolk, Virginia, Norwood, Massachusetts, Woburn, Massachusetts, Louisville, Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky and Arnold, Missouri. ITT Technical Institute, Louisville, Kentucky opened in Louisville, Kentucky in June 1993, offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology and Information Systems Security. ITT Technical Institute occupies approximately 28,675 square feet at Plainview Point. The facility includes theory classrooms, laboratory classrooms, a learning resource center, and administrative offices. Ample parking is available for students, staff and visitors. Special facilities for disabled individuals include special parking spaces, ramped entrances and restroom facilities. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Louisville is ATA College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 439 students | 0.80 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
- 3,489 students | 5.40 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
- 879 students | 7.30 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
- 1,120 students | 8.40 Mi3605 Fern Valley Road
Louisville,  KY  40219
- 13,550 students | 9.80 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.