ITT Technical Institute-Louisville (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Louisville||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||228 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Louisville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. - ITT Technical Institute, Newburgh, Indiana was founded December 1, 1959 as Teletronic Technical Institute. In July 1965, the name was changed to Sams Technical Institute. International Telephone & Telegraph Corporation acquired the school in 1966. The name of the school was changed in September 1970 to ITT Technical Institute. The school moved to its present location in September 1996. The school offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Criminal Justice, Industrial Automation Engineering Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Norfolk, Virginia, Norwood, Massachusetts, Woburn, Massachusetts, Louisville, Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky and Arnold, Missouri. ITT Technical Institute, Louisville, Kentucky opened in Louisville, Kentucky in June 1993, offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology and Information Systems Security. ITT Technical Institute occupies approximately 28,675 square feet at Plainview Point. The facility includes theory classrooms, laboratory classrooms, a learning resource center, and administrative offices. Ample parking is available for students, staff and visitors. Special facilities for disabled individuals include special parking spaces, ramped entrances and restroom facilities. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Louisville is ATA College (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 332 students | 2.80 Mi10200 Linn Station Rd Ste 125
Louisville, KY 40223
(502) 371-8330 2.80332
- 3,318 students | 6.20 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville, KY 40205
(502) 456-6504 6.203,318
- 2,126 students | 6.60 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville, KY 40207
(502) 410-6200 6.602,126
- 12,560 students | 9.70 Mi101 W Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 213-2200 9.7012,560
- 116 students | 9.80 Mi3111 Hamburg Pke
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
(812) 288-8878 9.80116
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.