ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||384 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||297 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||87 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard is Columbus State Community College (8.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,719 students | 8.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 178 students | 9.00 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 9.00 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 56 students | 10.10 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 443 students | 11.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.