ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 1.00 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
(614) 891-5030 1.00178
- 22,719 students | 8.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 8.3022,719
- 329 students | 9.00 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
(800) 954-4274 9.00329
- 443 students | 11.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 11.10443
- 1,924 students | 12.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 12.201,924
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!