ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 1.00 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard, OH 43026
(614) 891-5030 1.00178
- 22,719 students | 8.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 287-5353 8.3022,719
- 329 students | 9.00 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus, OH 43229
(800) 954-4274 9.00329
- 324 students | 11.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 416-6200 11.10324
- 2,109 students | 12.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville, OH 43081
(855) 906-8773 12.202,109
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.