ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||384 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||297 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||87 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard is Miami-Jacobs Career College-Columbus (8.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 366 students | 8.00 Mi150 E. Gay St.
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 22,719 students | 8.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 178 students | 9.00 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 9.00 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 56 students | 10.10 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.