ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||384 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||297 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||87 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 1.00 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 22,719 students | 8.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 329 students | 9.00 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 443 students | 11.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 1,924 students | 12.20 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.