ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||384 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||297 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||87 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hilliard is Miami-Jacobs Career College-Columbus (8.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 366 students | 8.00 Mi150 E. Gay St.
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 22,719 students | 8.30 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 178 students | 9.00 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 9.00 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 56 students | 10.10 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.