ITT Technical Institute-Henderson (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 42% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Henderson||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Henderson, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Murray, Utah opened in Salt Lake City, Utah in June 1984 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, a bachelor of applied science degree program of study in Industrial Design and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. The school moved to its present location in September 1989. A branch of ITT Technical Institute is located in Henderson, Nevada. ITT Technical Institute, Henderson, Nevada opened in June 1997 and began offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology and Information Systems Security. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science degrees and bachelor of science degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Henderson is The Art Institute of Las Vegas (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 592 students | 0.10 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 369-9944 0.10592
- 97 students | 2.60 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 567-1920 2.6097
- 707 students | 6.10 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
(702) 458-9650 6.10707
- 34,169 students | 12.20 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
(702) 651-5000 12.2034,169
- 1,265 students | 15.40 Mi7398 Smoke Ranch Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
Las Vegas,  NV  89128
(702) 254-7577 15.401,265
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.